Compliance and Logistics Officer
Mayo Community Transport CLG TFI Local Link Mayo are seeking to appoint a Compliance and Logistic Officer who will bring exceptional performance, knowledge and professionalism to this role. The position involves working closely with colleagues throughout Mayo to ensure the risk and compliance requirements are achieved. It is ideal for a candidate who is eager to contribute and add substantial value in a dynamic and fast-paced compliance environment.
The following reflects typical duties the Compliance and Logistics Officer will be required to undertake: –
- Oversee and input data on the Integrated Transport Management System (ITMS).
- Monitor service capacity.
- Review operator and driver training and accreditation to ensure compliance.
- Support the implementation and training of a Driver App and integrated ticketing.
- Implement the company health and safety framework to ensure operator and driver compliance.
- Carryout onsite service checks as required.
- Conduct an audit of bus stops and develop bus stop proposals for the Local Link Mayo services.
- Explore and promote the introduction of energy efficient vehicles.
- Plan, organise and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Carryout route mapping as required.
- Compile risk and compliance reports monthly.
- Assisting in the development and coordination of the establishment of appropriate company policies and procedures as required.
- Ensuring timelines and projects outlined within the compliance and risk plan are adhered too.
- Procure and develop transport services.
- Working on other areas of the business as required.
- Third level degree and/or relevant qualifications preferrable.
- 3 years’ experience in a compliance role preferably in a transport business.
- Excellent IT and reporting skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory requirements.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and stakeholders at all business levels.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Full driving licence.
To request an candidate pack and application for please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is August 30th 2022.