What is TFI Local Link Mayo?
TFI Local Link Mayo is once of 15 TFI Local Link services nationally that provide safe secure and reliable Public Transport services in local and rural areas of Ireland.
How can I contact TFI Local Link Mayo?
The TFI Local Link Mayo office operates Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm from Glenpark House, The Mall, Castlebar, Co Mayo and can be contacted via phone on 094 900 5150, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in within office hours.
How can I find out about TFI Local Link services in my area?
There are 3 ways in which to find out about TFI local link services in your area.
- Visit the timetables section of this site to view what services are in your area.
- Contact your the TFI Local Link office on 094 9005150 to request a timetable or for information about services in your area, particularly where Door-to-Door routes services are available.
- Email email@example.com
Will my Free Travel Pass be accepted on TFI Local Link Services?
Yes – Free Travel Passes are accepted on all TFI Local Link Services
What is the fare to use a TFI Local Link Service?
- Cash fares are payable on TFI Local Link services. Fares for TFI Local Link services vary with single, return, student and child fares and weekly fares available. For fare structures visit the Fares page.
- The Free Travel Pass is accepted on all TFI Local Link Services.
How do I book a seat?
- To book your seat reserve directly with the Local Link Mayo tel. 094 9005150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seat can be reserved up to one month in advance.
Can I book and/or purchase tickets online
There is currently no online booking system at Local Link Mayo. To reserve a seat email or call the office.
Are there passenger assists for wheelchairs user and passengers with limited mobility?
- Service with wheelchair requests must be pre-booked.
- For a list of services with passenger assist please contact 094 9005150 or email email@example.com
How do I make a complaint?
If you are unhappy with a service we encourage you to speak directly with the Local Link Mayo office who manage the day to day Local Link services in conjunction with local registered private transport operators.