TFI Leap Card
TFI Leap Card is a convenient way to pay for public transport across the TFI public transport network. It is a re-usable, pre-paid travel card that can save you up to 31% versus cash single fares. Just top-up, touch on and travel.
TFI Leap Card can be used across public transport services including Local Link. For a full list of operators, please see the TFI Leap Card website.
There are several different types of TFI Leap Card.
- Adult Personalised
- Child 5 – 15
- Child 16 – 18
- Young Adult 19-23
To find out more about purchasing a card visit TFI Leap Card website
Adult personalised, Child 16-18, Young Adult 19-23 and Student Leap cards can be only ordered online on the TFI Leap Card website.
You can top-up your TFI Leap Card in a number of ways:
- If you have a NFC-enabled Android phone or an iPhone 7 or above, the easiest way to top-up is by downloading the Leap Top-up App. With the app you can top-up your card instantly from your phone.
- By setting up Auto Top-up on your TFI Leap Card, you will never run out of travel credit. Once your credit falls below €10 it will automatically top-up by your chosen amount (€30, €40 or €50).
- At TFI Leap Card payzone outlets. Find your closest agent on the TFI Leap website.
- At Luas, DART & Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail commuter rail ticket machines.
- On board selected bus operators including Wexford Bus, Matthews Coaches and Swords Express.
- Online; but please note, if you Top-Up online, you still have to collect your Travel Credit or ticket at either a TFI Leap Card agent or another nominated load location.